Summer Conference On Demand 2023: Emergency & Hospital Neurology
Summer Conference On Demand is the comprehensive digital library of content with more than 25 hours of presentations from the 2023 AAN Summer Conference in Minneapolis focused on Emergency and Hospital Neurology. Watch presenters slides while listening to fully synchronized audio as if you were actually attending each session.
This comprehensive, CME-accredited digital library offers:
- 25+hours of online access to live presentations
- Integrated online CME testing
- An intuitive search that filters down to the specific sessions containing your search terms
- Downloadable PDFs of presentation slides
- Downloadable audio files for listening to any (or all) lectures while on the go
Date of Release
Confidentiality of Data
AMA CREDIT DESIGNATION STATEMENT
AANâ€™S DISCLAIMER POLICY:
FACULTY LIST, CREDENTIALS, AND DISCLOSURES:
RELATIONSHIP DISCLOSURE AND CONFLICT OF INTEREST RESOLUTION
According to AANI and ACCME policies, everyone who is in a position to control the content of an education activity must disclose financial relationships with any commercial interest to the provider. An individual who refuses to disclose relevant financial relationships is disqualified from being a planning committee member, a teacher, or an author of CME, and cannot have control of, or responsibility for, the development, management, presentation or evaluation of the CME activity. In addition, the AANI has a mechanism to identify and resolve all conflicts of interest prior to the education activity being delivered to learners. The resolution of conflict is handled by the Education and Science Committees. Disclosures for everyone in the position to control Summer Conference and Summer Conference On Demand content can be found on the AAN Summer Conference website.
UNLABELED USE DISCLOSURE
The AANI requires all Summer Conference presenters to disclose if a therapy/product is not labeled for the use being discussed or if the therapy/product is still investigational.
METHOD OF PARTICIPATION AND CME/CE CERTIFICATES
Only selected AAN sessions are accredited for a Summer Conference On Demand. To view which sessions are CME-eligible, select Browse by CME Eligible. To receive CME/CE credit for this product, you must:
- View the CME info and session-specific Learning Objectives which will display before you are able to view the presentation.
- Watch the CME-eligible sessions of your choosing. You must watch all presentations in a session before completing the sessions Assessment.
- Complete the Assessment and Session Evaluation. You must score 70% on the post-test to receive credit, but you will have the opportunity to re-take the assessment as many times as needed.
Note: You should not claim credit for a Summer Conference On Demand session if you claimed credit for the same session at the Live Meeting.
Â¹ Specific presentations within a session may not be available or may be audio only if the presenter has confidential patient information or otherwise declines to be recorded.
Â² Slide decks or specific slides may not be available if the presenter has confidential patient information otherwise requested that certain slides be removed.